Chasing Mavericks - La colonna sonora

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 3/10/2012, 10:16

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

Un cd con la colonna sonora del film sarà distribuito dalla EMI a partire dal 20 Novembre.Dettagli nell'articolo qui sotto :D

‘Chasing Mavericks’ Soundtrack Announced

EMI Music will release the official soundtrack album for the drama Chasing Mavericks. The album includes the original song I Need An Energy by Scottish born artist, Greg Holden. Also features are several alternative rock tracks from the 90s by artists including Mazzy Star, The Butthole Surfers, Sponge, Dinosaur Jr., The Lemonheads and Matthew Sweet. Chad Fischer (Garden State, Private Practice) composed the film’s score. The soundtrack album will be released physically on November 20, 2012. To pre-order the album, visit Amazon.

Check back on this site for the full album details and the release date of the digital version. Chasing Mavericks is directed by Curtis Hanson and Michael Apted and stars Jonny Weston, Gerard Butler, Taylor Handley, Elisabeth Shue and Abigail Spencer. The movie follows Jay Moriarty, a world champion surfer from Northern California who made his reputation surfing Mavericks north of Half Moon Bay before dying in a diving accident at age 22. 20th Century Fox will release the film on October 26, 2012.

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2012/10/02/ch...rack-announced/

Mina*
view post Posted on 3/10/2012, 13:31

Stavo aspettando questa notizia!! :D

view post Posted on 10/10/2012, 23:42

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

ecco la lista completa:

http://www.ineedmyfix.com/2012/10/10/sound..._medium=twitter

EMI has announced the release of the soundtrack album for the film.

Chasing Mavericks, you’ll remember is the inspirational true story of real life surfing phenom Jay Moriarity (played by newcomer Jonny Weston). When 15 year old Jay discovers that the mythic Mavericks surf break, one of the biggest waves on Earth, is not only real, but exists just miles from his Santa Cruz home, he enlists the help of local legend Frosty Hesson (played by Gerard Butler) to train him to survive it.

As Jay and Frosty embark on their quest to accomplish the impossible, they form a unique friendship that transforms both their lives, and their quest to tame Mavericks becomes about far more than surfing. Chasing Mavericks was made with the help of some of the biggest names in the surfing world, and features some of the most mind-blowing real wave footage ever captured on film.

The track list:

Fade Into You - Mazzy Star

Into Your Arms - The Lemonheads

Come Out and -Play - The Offspring

Brimful of Asha - Cornershop

I Need An Energy - Greg Holden*

Blue Light - Mazzy Star

Pepper - Butthole Surfers

Girlfriend - Matthew Sweet

Start Choppin - Dinosaur Jr

*an original tune composed for the film.

2 replies since 3/10/2012, 10:16   55 views