Point Break Remake - Articoli e Interviste

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 16/3/2014, 22:33

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

Un articolo sulle scene molto pericolose del film, per le quali verranno scelti sportivi professionisti,perchè ritenute troppo pericolose per semplici stuntmen. Inoltre, qualche parola di Gerry su cosa farà e cosa no...
(meglio che non faccia proprio niente... -_- :P )

Gerard Butler’s Point Break remake stunts too scary for stuntmen

GerardButler says the action sequences in his upcoming Point Break remake are so gnarly, even professional stuntmen won’t cut it.

“They are going to use the best of the best,” revealed the 44-year-old Butler who started work on the $150 million action fantasy Gods of Egypt in Sydney last week.

Garrett McNamara, who holds the Guinness World Record for the largest wave ever surfed after riding a 78-foot tall break off the coast of Portugal in November, is on the payroll

So is BASE-jumper Jeb Corliss, who famously leapt off the Eiffel Tower.

Butler, who nearly drowned while shooting Changing Maverick in California in 2011, is something of a thrillseeker himself.

His idea of a holiday is camping on a glacier in Iceland or trekking in the Himalayas.

“But I also like my lack of adventure, too. I actually love meditation. I chanted with the Buddhist monks in Thailand. That was kinda awesome.”

While the strapping Scotsman intends to work on his free climbing and surfing skills before he embarks upon what is sure to be a physically gruelling six-month Point Break film shoot, even he knows when to call it quits.

“I don’t know yet whether I will be jumping out of aeroplanes. I want to. I would love to,” says Butler, clearly ready for that kind of thrill.

“But BASE jumping, I don’t think they will let me do. And squirrelling (landing from a wingsuit flight without deploying a parachute for the uninitiated) — that’s probably a bit much.

“I am not even pretending that I will come close to any of those things, but you still have to be au fait with hanging off a mountain and hanging around big waves.”

Butler has been cast as Bodhi, the character played by the late Patrick Swayze in the original 1991 film, directed by Kathryn Bigelow.

Former Home and Away actor Luke Bracey, 24, is Johnny Utah, the role made famous by Keanu Reeves.

The Point Break reboot, which will film on location in Tahiti, Venezuela, Mexico, Italy, Switzerland, France and Germany, recasts the two protagonists as environmental terrorists.

“These guys are poly-extreme sports athletes on a quest to get through eight suicidal challenges,’’ says Butler.

“Their whole journey comes from a reverence for nature rather than stealing money to fund their adventures.’’

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movie...0-1226855193766

iam.what.iam
view post Posted on 20/3/2014, 22:47

PS: nel film originale Point Break, Bohdi (Patrick Swayze) e Reeves fecero senza stunts le scene di surf (Swayze si fratturò anche) e come se non bastasse nella scena mitica in cui si buttano dall'aereo fu Swayze in persona a girare la scena di skydiving.....scena pazzesca consiglio a tutti di vederla :)

1 replies since 16/3/2014, 22:33   45 views