Hollywood Film Awards 2014

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 15/11/2014, 21:15

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

Ieri sera si sono tenuti gli Hollywood Film Awards e Gerry era presente per rappresentare il cast di HTTYD2 che ha poi vinto nella sua categoria :woot:
Jennifer Lopez presenta ma sbaglia il titolo del film...Gerry risponde a suo tono...e poi attacca un discorso che neanche agli Oscar(se mai lo vincerà...aiuto :ahah: )

Non riesco a caricare il video qui quindi cliccate sul link ;)
http://www.gossipcop.com/jennifer-lopez-ho...d-butler-award/

The Hollywood Film Awards were short on laughs and long on dryness until Jennifer Lopez took the stage at Friday’s ceremony. The actress and singer, there to present the Animated Film Award, immediately flubbed the title to How To Train Your Dragon 2, saying How To Drain instead.

Lopez giggled, tried to recover, and then messed up some more as the star-studded crowd laughed. “You don’t want to drain your dragon,” the “American Idol” judge then quipped, sending the audience into hysterics. Lopez was unaware of her innuendo for a few seconds, and then burst out laughing when she realized the alternate meaning to her comment.

Gerard Butler accepted the award on behalf of the children’s film, and immediately mocked Lopez for her screw-up. “Thank you, Jennifer, for that flawless introduction,” joked the actor. “It’s a double honor tonight because actually I’m getting an award for a movie I didn’t even know I was in, How to Drain Your Dragon. And if you think it’s difficult to train your dragon, try draining one!”

0 replies since 15/11/2014, 21:15   29 views