The Headhunter's calling, Aggiornamenti sulla produzione

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 2/9/2015, 15:44

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

voci nuove...attendiamo novità, intanto riporto quanto trovato dalle WO

-BETTY MAE CASTING is casting the film THE HEADHUNTER'S CALLING w/@GerardButler.

trama da imdb: A corporate headhunter who's focused more on his job than his family puts his career on hold when his child is diagnosed with cancer.

...ve prego -_-

view post Posted on 5/9/2015, 12:53

Group:
Administrator

la notizia sembra confermata...niente male lo sceneggiatore..
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/headhunt...ler-1201585079/

‘The Headhunter’s Calling’

EMAIL
PRINT
TALK

Gerard Butler GeostormCARLOS TISCHLER/REX
SEPTEMBER 3, 2015 | 09:50AM PT
Dave McNary
Film Reporter
@Variety_DMcNary
In a pre-Toronto Film Festival move, Gerard Butler has boarded workplace drama “The Headhunter’s Calling,” with shooting starting Oct. 26 in Toronto.

Voltage Pictures has come aboard to sell international rights and will begin selling at Toronto. CAA is handling the domestic rights.

First-time director Mark Williams will helm from Bill Dubuque’s script, which centers on a ruthless headhunter who arranges jobs for engineers. He is well on his way to achieving his longtime goal of taking over the company, when his 10-year-old son falls ill — leading to a clash of his personal and professional priorities.

Producers are Williams, Butler and Alan Siegel (“Olympus Has Fallen”). Dubuque and Danielle Robinson will serve as executive producers, along with Dan Bekerman of Scythia Films.

Dubuque wrote the scripts for Robert Downey Jr.’s “The Judge” and Ben Affleck’s “The Accountant.” Dubuque is also writing “The Real Deal” with Chris Pratt set to star.

Sale of the international rights was brokered by CAA on behalf of Butler, Williams, Dubuque and the production. Dubuque is managed by Eric Williams at Zero Gravity Management.

Butler recently starred in Focus Features’ “London Has Fallen,” the follow-up to his 2013 thriller “Olympus Has Fallen.” He will next be seen in “Gods of Egypt” for Lionsgate and in “Geostorm” for Warner Bros.

view post Posted on 5/9/2015, 19:54

Group:
Moderatore globale

ok la squadra è buona, mi perplime la trama...bah vedremo :mmm:
(si rivede Danielle, da quanto tempo! :P )

view post Posted on 6/9/2015, 10:08

Group:
Administrator

...non capisco perchè non ti piaccia...è un dramma familiare nel mondo spietato del lavoro e della carriera...secondo me è pittato per lui!

view post Posted on 7/9/2015, 13:09

Group:
Moderatore globale

ecco appunto, sicuramente potrà dare il meglio di sè, non lo metto in dubbio, ma la trama mi sa di pesantume unico, non amo questi temi in generale :)

aggiungo:

The Olympus Has Fallen and 300 series star will play Dane Jensen, a corporate headhunter who works at Blackrock Recruiting arranging jobs for engineers. He is well on his way to achieving his longtime work goal of taking over the company when his 10-year-old son falls ill and his personal and professional priorities clash. The Judge scribe Bill Dubuque wrote the script.
http://deadline.com/2015/09/gerard-butler-...ams-1201513531/

Edited by sabrinta - 7/9/2015, 15:04

view post Posted on 2/10/2015, 08:49

Group:
Administrator

..Pare che il film sia una certezza...tanto che Gerry ha trascorso diverse ore presso una finanziaria importante per una full immersion da actor's studio....

http://www.recruiter.co.uk/news/2015/10/pa...-for-star-role/

PageGroup gives Gerard Butler insider knowledge for star role

Thu, 1 Oct 2015
Email Comment Print this page
Gerard Butler & Michael Page MDs
Gerard Butler (c) with PageGroup MDs Richard Vickers and Simon Lewis
Gerard Butler, who is set to star as a headhunter in an upcoming film, dropped by global recruiter PageGroup’s New York office recently for a bit of on-the-job research.

In an effort to “nail the role”, Butler spent two to three hours in the office, based in the Chrysler Building, Richard Vickers, the group’s North America regional managing director, told Recruiter.

“As you can imagine, he was extremely popular as he toured the office and met the people of the business. He was genuinely interested in the industry and what it takes to be successful – he wants to nail the role.”

As Recruiter reported last month, Butler has signed up to play a “ruthless” headhunter in new film The Headhunter’s Calling.

A spokesperson for Butler said he was not giving any interviews about his latest venture – but if you have any top tips for him, send them our way and we will endeavour to pass them on!

And Gerard, if you are reading this, get in touch!

- See more at: http://www.recruiter.co.uk/news/2015/10/pa...h.daDpHZMr.dpuf

view post Posted on 27/7/2016, 21:49

Group:
Moderatore globale

Il film verrà presentato ai TIFF, festival cinematografico canadese ;)

http://tiff.net/films/the-headhunters-calling/

view post Posted on 25/8/2016, 14:49

Group:
Administrator

...Lusinghiere critiche alle capacità di Gerry di essere non solo un action hero,ma anche un padre...(ma forse lo sapevamo già...è Gerry che lo aveva dimenticato!!!)

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/08/24/headh...tler-first-look

(...)It’s a range of emotions brought to life on screen by Gerard Butler, who brings “depth and heart” to protagonist Dane Jensen as he tries to cope with his son’s diagnosis, Williams says, though the director confesses that while he did not doubt Butler’s ability to play a headhunter, he wondered early on if he could pull off the part of a father. “When I first met Gerry on the project, what I realized about him very quickly is as much as he is an action star — he’s in great shape and a good-looking, handsome man and all that — he has a real depth and heart to him and an intelligence that goes beyond what maybe his current persona is,” Williams says. “He’s so good, quick, and smart, but really what moved me while shooting the movie was his relationship with his son, Ryan. I felt like there was a real connection there, a real love and concern, and I think that comes across on screen in a way that people are going to be surprised to see Gerry.”

view post Posted on 30/8/2016, 22:09

Group:
Moderatore globale

Concordo pienamente...da Dear Frankie in poi :wub: Sono proprio contenta, speriamo che il film venga apprezzato!

8 replies since 2/9/2015, 15:44   92 views