Lo scozzese Gerard Butler esce con Cameron Diaz

« Older   Newer »
gemini21
view post Posted on 6/4/2008, 16:21

PER DISCUTERNE QUI

Fonte: Sundaymail.co.uk

Apr 6 2008 By Toby Mcdonald

Exclusive Romeo Actor's Dating Cameron Diaz

HOLLYWOOD hunk Gerard Butler and Charlie's Angels star Cameron Diaz are getting pally in LA.

The Scots romeo, whose dates include some of the world's most beautiful women, has been spotted with the actress in restaurants and clubs.

Gerard, who starred in Spartan epic 300, and Cameron drank champagne and mineral water at Teddy's club at the Roosevelt Hotel.

One onlooker said: "They ignored everyone else. They just kept getting closer and closer. There was a lot of thigh and arm touching which got more as the night went on.

"Cameron seemed to be laughing at all of Gerard's jokes. At one point she placed her bottle of Voss water between her legs and Gerard put his hand on it."

But just as Gerard, 38, and Cameron, 35, looked ready to kiss, they were interrupted by a group of girls.

The witness said: "Gerard was annoyed at first but then was amused to find the girls had no idea who he was. They just wanted him to take a picture of them, which he did."

Two days before the Teddy's liaison, the couple enjoyed a romantic meal at "the hotel of the stars", Chateau Marmont, on Hollywood's Sunset Boulevard.

Something About Mary and Vanilla Sky star Cameron, who has dated Justin Timberlake, was linked to magician Criss Angel and singer John Mayer before going out with Glasgow-born law graduate Gerard.

And Gerard - who has been linked to model Naomi Campbell, actresses Rosario Dawson and Chiara Conti, TV presenter Josie D'Arby and model Bianca Christians - has lifted the lid on his love life.

The actor revealed he likes to woo women with unusual dates, rather than just wining and dining them.

He said: "I have had the best times when I'mjust walking about, whether it be the streets of Paris or New York."

Gerard plays an Indiana Jones-style adventurer opposite Jodie Foster in his latest film Nim's Island.

Last night Gerard's mum Margaret Coll, of Comrie, Perthshire, said: "If it is true I'll look forward to meeting Cameron because he always brings his girlfriends home."

view post Posted on 9/4/2008, 11:58

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Administrator

Pare che alla fine si sia trattato di un'uscita collettiva,per festeggiare un compleanno...vai a Notizia!

view post Posted on 11/4/2008, 09:13

He's a lion that I am proud to hunt

Group:
Moderatore globale

Alla fine è arrivata la dichiarazione del diretto interessato...Leggi

2 replies since 6/4/2008, 16:21   1819 views